JULY & AUGUST
Daily Interactive Activities FREE!
Check in at the Visitor Centre for a schedule of engaging tours, hands-on activities, maritime demonstrations and waterside programs.
- Mondays - "Treading Through Time" Walking TourPick up the Steveston Village Heritage Walking Map "Treading Through Time", and embark on a 90min self-guided tour of canneries, shops, farms and homes of this waterfront village.
- Tuesdays - Kids Paper Boat MakingChildren can learn about boat building by making a paper gillnetter boat and other free hands-on activities.
- Wednesdays - "Hardship and Hope" TourTake a free 15 min tour about the Chinese workers' voyage to Canada, and watch the film "Hardship and Hope: the Chinese Cannery Workers of BC".
- Thursdays - Family BackpackEmbark on an adventure across Britannia through creative and fun multi-sensory activities in a backpack - free to borrow.
- Fridays - "Britannia's Fascinating Waterfront" TourLearn about the busy activities of the shipyard building and hear stories of the diverse lives of the workers on the waterfront.
- Saturdays - Walk Britannia's Historic DocksWalk Britannia's historic docks from 12-4pm, view historic vessels and enjoy scenic waterfront views.
- Sundays - Walk Britannia's Historic DocksWalk Britannia's historic docks from 12-4pm, view historic vessels and enjoy scenic waterfront views.
Daily Activities FREE!